Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

my trip to the art gallery

P1:
On Friday we had our trip to the Auckland Art gallery in the city. We went on a bus there and when we arrived we got put into groups. My group was with Miss Lavakula. first  we went to the studio where we had to cut out a jar and put our names on it. Then we drew on it we had to do a picture that told a story, we weren’t allowed to use words.

P2:
When we were finished we went to the lego exhibition and we could play with the lego I made my name it was easy making my name but i looked at the letters of other names and i copied the way it was built and then miss lavakula took a photo of it. it was fun playing and building my name.

I really enjoyed the art gallery  and making my name with the lego.  

Y5 Art Gallery 2014 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment