Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

New year New me


Kia ora my name is Hosea welcome to my blog.  I am a year 8 student at point England school.  I am in room 3 with the lovely and beautiful teacher Mrs tele'a.  My favourite subjects are everything.  My favourite subjects are reading, maths, inquiry, writing and art.  I also love to get to know most of the year 7's.  My literacy teacher is Mr Wiseman and my maths teacher is Mrs tele'a I am 11 years old. our topic for this term is responsibility. My goals for this year are to improve more than I did last year.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Hosea! I can see that the year 7 students are enjoying your company already. Let's work hard to make the most of all opportunities. I especially am hoping we will make better progress in maths this year.

    ReplyDelete