Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Writing explanation Unedited and edited



Unedited
A special place that I like is pt england school. Pt ngland school is a special place because you get to learn stuff that you did not know about, You also get to meet new friends and teachers. This is a special place because it has all the knowledge you need in the future ahead of you.

I think Pt england school is one of my favourite places especially when you get to eat your lunch and play outside. The best subjects I like are writing, reading, maths and P.E. A sport that I love to play is basketball, i like to play basketball with my friends at morning tea and lunchtime this is one of my favourite sports because it is fun and cool to play.

edited
A special place that I like is Pt England School. Pt England School is a special place because you get to learn stuff that you didn't know about, You also get to meet new friends and teachers. This is a special place because it has all the knowledge you need in the future ahead of you.

I think Pt england school is one of my favourite places especially when you get to eat your lunch and play outside. My favourite subjects I like are writing, reading, maths and P.E. A sport that I love to play is basketball, i like to play basketball with my friends at morning tea and lunchtime this is one of my favourite sports because it is an active sport and cool to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment